Multi-necked Square Purging bottle with GL45 screw cap, capacity 1000ml
- Ideal for storing and dispensing high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) mobile phases and solvents.
- Practical - the side neck allows you to fill bottles without having to remove the main connection. The Hydra multi-neck container can hold up to five HPLC caps, increasing safety and lowering the danger of cross-contamination and air intake.
- Closed bottles limit the possibility of volatile organic compounds (VOC) escaping and spilling.
- Compatible GL 45 thread for conventional HPLC connector caps
- Borosilicate glass 3.3, the material of choice for HPLC solvent bottles, has a very low profile of extractable inorganic ions, international standard ISO 3585, which is classed as "borosilicate glass type I, class A with low expansion" according to ASTM-E438-1992.
- Permanently fired-on print image for long-term scaling
- 121°C or 134°C autoclavable