Cylinders, Soil Suspension, ASTM-AASHO
- Round base, approximately 107 mm in diameter, fits into the metal baths in generally used for this work.
- Calibrated to contain 1000 mL.
- Scale is durable white ceramic enamel.
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements.
- Used in determining the amount of soil in dispersed suspensions as described in ASTM Standard Method D422 and AASHO Method T 88. With heavy beaded finish at top.